Nanoramic Laboratories is an innovative, high-tech start-up company tasked with making state-of-the-art advancements in the Energy Storage Sectors focused on Batteries for Electric Vehicles. As an organization, we place emphasis on maintaining a strong company culture that promotes employee engagement, wellness, and development. We have a system of values designed to instill trust in employees and empower all team members to share ideas and opinions. By giving our employees the power to introduce new concepts, we enable our major projects to be built from the ground up, rather than from the top down.
At Nanoramic, continuous learning and education will be an important part of your job. We invest in regular education days and build out customized development roadmaps for every employee. This allows employees to freely collaborate with their managers to build a custom map tailored to their individual interests. We are a company of smart, talented individuals who work hard, but also understand and respect work/life balance. As part of this mentality, we share a common belief that family comes first. Benefits such as flexible scheduling and a company-wide holiday from December 24 to January 1 ensure our employees can put their best foot forward in their personal lives and their professional lives.
If you are self-motivated, eager to learn new things, and excited by a good challenge, you will fit into the Nanoramic Team. For more information about our company culture, visit workatnanoramic.com!
We are actively seeking a self-motivated individual to join our growing team as an IT Support Specialist. This position will be full-time, on-site in our Wakefield office. In this role, the IT Support Specialist would be responsible for supporting all Nanoramic's IT needs. The ideal candidate is a flexible, creative thinker that can troubleshoot on the fly, manage multiple priorities, and combine creativity with sound judgment.
• As part of the Information Technology Team, you will be responsible for supporting Nanoramic's IT needs both on-site and for remote employees
• Support cloud-based platforms such as GSuite, Zoom, LastPass, Slack, Meraki, and more
• Provide first-line technical support for employees, both remote and onsite
• Prioritize, address, and resolve employee support requests
• Setup, configure, diagnose and repair end-user devices, not limited to MacOS laptops, Conference Room A/V, Printers, and Computer Accessories
• Assist with developing and updating training materials and lead technology training sessions for new employees, as well as ongoing training sessions and documentation for existing employees
• Scale IT onboarding and offboarding processes
• Assist in internal assessments, implementations, tech checks & deployments (software, hardware, audio/video, etc.)
• Supports technology for departmental and company meetings as needed
• Assist in the management of internal documentation software & data management (Box, Confluence, AWS, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technology field, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 2-4 years experience supporting IT services and contributing to technology-driven business processes
• Experience working with Windows cloud-based technologies & services (GSuite, Slack, Zoom, JIRA, etc.)
• Experience troubleshooting and supporting office equipment such as printers, conference rooms, etc.
• Basic knowledge of troubleshooting standards, hardware replacement, office, and conference A/V equipment
• Self-motivated; driven, care about the quality, presentation, and delivery of the work
• Ability to make decisions, shift priorities and manage time to meet changing and evolving needs
• Flexible, dependable, and consistent; proactively follows up and provides updates
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt & develop new technical skills as technology changes
• Ability to collaborate effectively with teammates cross-functionally, and jump in to support as needed
• Experience in a high-growth tech company
• Experience supporting geographically dispersed team members in remote environments
Why Work for Nanoramic:
To learn more about our benefits and culture, visit www.workatnanoramic.com
Nanoramic is currently requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated unless there are religious or medical accommodations that are agreed upon. Please note any new hires will be asked if they are vaccinated, and/or mandated to become vaccinated prior to being offered a position. The company is happy to consider accommodation requests for new hires, as needed.
Nanoramic is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.