Nanoramic Labs is in the process of carving out its Thermexit Thermal Interface Materials Division (www.thermexit.com) into a separate company. We are looking for a dynamic leader to build this business to its potential.
You will manage the overall operations of the company as well as develop and implement strategies that meet the needs of the customers, the stakeholders, and the employees. You will be responsible for making key decisions and executing the culture of the company.
- Implement our unique intent driven management culture and our agile go to market process
- Take lead across all aspects of the company to execute our strategic intent in disrupting the thermal interface materials market and lead the new company to a successful exit in the next 3 years
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years' experience in business related field
- Strong leadership, decision making and communication skills
- Experience in Thermal Interface Materials is a plus but not mandatory. Exposure to the electronics industry is a must
These things are mandatory for a successful application:
- You will be required to relocate to Boston MA.
- You need to be a US citizen or a Green card holder