We are currently looking to hire an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships to join our team as European Partnerships & Alliances Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing commercial and strategic relationships with European Automotive OEMs and Battery Manufacturers.
- Negotiate attractive Joint Development Agreements with a long term intent to license our technology to Europeam Automotive OEMs and Li-Ion Battery Manufacturers.
- Source new opportunities in the European Market.
- Maintain and deepen relationships with existing partners.
- You have an Msc or PhD in Chemistry or Electrical Engineering
- You have demonstrated experience with Li-Ion Battery technologies
- You have experience in a similar role and a strong track record of success in building strategic partnerships.
- You have the ability to communicate with technical teams on our side and client-side
- You demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization