Nanoramic Laboratories is an innovative, high-tech start-up company with an amazing company culture. We trust our employees and wholeheartedly believe in the value of transparency at all levels of the company. We empower our employees to make decisions that are in the best interest of the company.
By giving our employees the power to introduce new concepts, we allow those concepts to be willingly adopted from the ground up, instead of forced from the top down. At Nanoramic, continuous learning and education will be an important part of your job. We invest in regular company-wide education days and support each employee's growth and development. We are a company of smart, talented individuals who work hard, but also understand and respect work/life balance.
This position will work closely with the engineering teams to support the installation, maintenance and consistent operations of all equipment as well as facility operations.
- Manage and support staff on all issues related to facility, maintenance, installation, updates, and 5sDelegating cleaning and maintenance tasks to team members
- Monitoring the safety and cleanliness of interior and exterior areas
- Performing routine preventative maintenance on facilities and making repairs as needed
- Scheduling routine inspections and emergency repairs with outside vendors
- Ensuring proper security measures for the workplace
- Maintaining day-to-day operations of facility
- Creating reports on maintenance, repairs, safety and other occurrences
- Collaborating with building owners and upper management for facilities needs
- Troubleshooting electrical and mechanical equipment
- Recording and tracking maintenance performed on a database
- Performing work on high voltage and low voltage connections
- Operating machinery in a production environment and supporting product development
- Support the Safety Program and guidelines in place by company and other organizations (e.g. OSHA)
- Examples of equipment used: Battery testing equipment, battery processing machines (coating, calendaring, slitting), assembly equipment, vacuum pumps, ovens, HVAC systems, custom automation machines.
We offer a competitive compensation package that is based off candidate experience in combination with a thorough market data analysis. Included in our employment offer is a range of benefits including 401k company match, BCBS health insurance, HSA or FSA benefits, vision insurance, dental insurance, disability and life insurance, and 15 vacation/sick days throughout the year. In addition to regular PTO, our entire organization takes 11 national holidays and a company holiday period from December 24th to January 1st each year.
Nanoramic is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.