Nanoramic Laboratories is an innovative, high-tech start-up company with an amazing company culture. We trust our employees and wholeheartedly believe in the value of transparency at all levels of the company. We empower our employees to make decisions that are in the best interest of the company.
By giving our employees the power to introduce new concepts, we allow those concepts to be willingly adopted from the ground up, instead of forced from the top down. At Nanoramic, continuous learning and education will be an important part of your job. We invest in regular company-wide education days and support each employee's growth and development. We are a company of smart, talented individuals who work hard, but also understand and respect work/life balance.
As a POA, you will be assigned to a team to help increase their efficiency and you will become a fully integrated member of this team. This will be 80% of your workload. The other 20% of your time will be allocated to people-related projects surrounding recruitment, employee engagement, and culture at a company-wide level. The POAs focus is on providing structure and rituals in line with company culture and removing blockers from within their teams. This is a support role housed within the People and Operations Department with an opportunity to grow into a more senior people operations role.
The focus of this job is on achieving results which are aligned with the larger picture of the organization and its strategic goals. Initiative and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is the key to achieving the performance objectives of this job.
Because environmental and organizational conditions change rapidly, the work involves innovation and creativity in generating ideas for quick response. Decision-making is focused on implementing practical, timely solutions. The job requires getting things done quickly and handling a variety of activities. Self-assurance, and the confidence to purposely drive toward results while constantly problem-solving and engaging the commitment of others is essential.
The emphasis on building rapport and relationships with individuals and groups requires an outgoing, poised and persuasive communication style. Because the pace of the work is faster than average, the ability to learn quickly and thoroughly while continually recognizing and adapting to changing conditions is critical.
We offer a total estimated compensation package of up to $58,500 - $ 65,000 (comprised of a base salary of $45,000-$50,000 + up to 30% potential bonus based on meeting divisional and company KPIs which is paid out quarterly.) We offer health, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, 401k, and three weeks of paid time off plus one week for year-end vacation.
Nanoramic is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.